15 things Skinny girls are tired of hearing...

    I can remember when I was younger I barely eat garri but sometimes I did with my favourite soup (egusi). I was selective with food I preferred eating Jollof rice and fried plantains or porridge plantains. On Sundays, I would wolf down two plates of rice in a few minutes with my spoon swooping yet I was still lanky.

   As a teen who was skinny with match stick legs I get tormenting comments from my class mates about how much sickly I looked. I know that feeling when you are the only girl in class without big breasts and didn't have that strong, hard muscled rump about to burst the seams of your tight jeans when you wear them.

   Skinny Girls are tired of hearing this things.

1. Do you ever eat.

2. You have a boyish figure.

3. You'd look better with a little meat on your bones.

4. I bet you don't even have to exercise.

5. Real men love curves.

6. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

7. You look like one of those kids in the unicef commercials.

8. You look like  you have an eating disorder.

9. Being called chicken legs or Twig Arms.

10. You're so tiny.

11. I'm afraid I would break you because you're so skinny.

12. You should try modelling.

13. You can wear anything and it will look good on you.

14. Eat a cheeseburger.

15. You're all skin and bones.

Comments

Popular Posts