If Heels Are A Torture, Don't Try Too Hard.





   Style isn't inherently a do or die affair, it's about how comfortable you are with what you are wearing.  I think, we make too many standards, that pulls stereotypes on how a lady should be, what to wear, eat and feel.

  I wear high heels not for men, but because of how I look stylish on them matching it with a smashing dress. Sometimes, wearing heels can be a torture, I can't imagine myself hustling my day in heels. I find it quite torturing. I love my sneaks too. It doesn't mean I am not in touch with my feminity.


  Chideza Mahere is obviously my kind.  We are the girls who love jeans and sneaks. She makes fashion, something an ordinary girl, can pull off effortlessy. Some celebrities are making it feel like heels are most times,  a part of fashion. Clothes evoke feelings, it shows who you are, beneath all that colors and clunky jewelleries.

     



So if you are a lady, and you feel like heels are a torture to your everyday life,   make yourself better,  be you. Go punk, and evoke feelings through your clothes.

Get in touch with your eccentric person within, and slay. Bring out your old jeans, rip them up, fold them up, match with boyish jackets. This has nothing to do with your feminity.
                 








If you can be the lady in heels and sneaks, then be both!!!
 



Photo credit from Chidera mahere
Instagram page
Dairyofasmurfdinikie.




Comments

Popular Posts