Flawless In No Makeup Looks

  Some days, I miss wearing my black nail polish, and wearing my weird lipstick colors. But, I'm not a believer in makeup, maybe I'm too lazy to wear one or I feel I'm pretty without them. Makeup is something you wear, because you feel good about yourself, not because you want to feel good about yourself. 

















 This week, I'm admiring yagazieemezi, her flawless looks without makeup. Maybe, because we are the girls with the unpolished fingernails and unmatching underwear. You can be flawless without makeup, and be the free folk you want to be without concealing yourself. 
 I'm not writing about how all girls should follow the teamnatuaral trends, but how you should embrace what works for you. If it's makeup be hot sauce, if it's no makeup be hot sauce. 




I hate when boys tell me how I can be prettier with makeup, it's really about what I feel like not what everyone wants. Girl, remember sometimes to go out unconcealed, your real glow and feel the freedom to be without loud makeup, to shape out the real you. 

Photo credit instagram page @yagazieemezi



Comments

Popular Posts