My Mental Thoughts On How I Will Wear This Jacket



   One overarching trendy jacket, Kylie Jenner posted on Instagram have been pulling waves, since yesterday.  Every one seem to loved this jacket, I do too, l love the rips at back, it's street, and Sassy. 

 So, I decided to do a mental thought on how I will wear this jacket, I'm a writer, I'm open minded to things, there should be pictures accompanying this piece on how to wear this jacket, but it's more like a mental thought. 

How I will wear this jacket ; 

1.  Over a sleevless crop top and shorts. 

My sleevless crop top will be very above my navel, maybe have on a belly ring , and shorts, with my sneaks, overemphasising with sun glasses and the jacket. 


2. With a Ankara short dress

The dress has to be short, very short, above my knees probably, tight and hugging my curves, maybe the dress hanging my boobs out a little bit, matching with high heels or sneakers, then the Jacket. 

3. With a short skirt and the jacket buttoned up

I love over sized clothes, I'm going to wear a short pencil skirt over the jacket (slightly oversized), buttoned up and the sleeves rolled up, then rock my heeled boots with it. Damn! Also, you can decide to tie the tails of the jacket across your belly. 

See more @kyliejenner. 

Read, and comment your thoughts. 

Follow me on instagram 
@regyomelicha. 

Comments

Popular Posts