Women Want To Be Respected For Their Brains Not Their BOOBS



  I think about things I want to say, when I'm being catcalled. It's not like you don't have what to say, you are threw overboard. That is the type of shit that makes you want to let go.
The real revolution happens right inside of us. What have we been teaching boys lately?



It's my body, why don't I have a say about it?. For Pete sake! I'm angry at this stereotypes.  We have stereotyped girls to feel their bodies are properties owned by men, that our bodies is what distinguish us from being ahead than some females. Do you feel me?  I want to be female because of the soul within me.  I'm not my body. I'm not my hair. I'm not my boobs. I'm not my ass.

I remember in one of such conversations, he says women have it all easy in the world of business.  Why?  Because I have a pretty face and boobs. In top careers, women keep getting appointed there, because they are women, they have boobs and pretty faces. What happened to having a brain? What happened to having a soul? What happened to being Human?  I'm lost. I'm really lost.

 I don't want to be owned neither will anyone ever own me. I want to be loved for that. I want to praised for my beautiful soul. Not how large my boobs or ass is. I don't want to be stereotyped to believe that what makes me better than my fellow humans is because I'm better looking or having a  nice weave or glass nails. Forget my face, respect my mind. I'm not just a body, I have a mind, soul and a brain. I'm fully human.

 We give women scars, that they never heal from. It is called the cycle, you are female because you have bodies men can own, bodies they respect more than our minds, bodies  they feel they have right to neither appreciate or tarnish in a way they feel.

I'm not my body. I'm not my hair. I'm not my skin. I'm not my boobs. I'm not my ass. I'm a soul within. The human nature they say, men are that way. That is wrong. I would not stop believing in this struggle. Or stop fighting. I am going to make the world a better place for my daughters and sons, I need to rewrite the history of this human nature. I'm not letting go until I'm respected for brains. Supposedly, I have a lot things I want to say before I leave this world.

Comments

Popular Posts