Things I Hate About The 'Wedding Party '


               
   I remember watching the trailer of the wedding party movie on a cold day with my sister, we were grinning.
"This is one of those exaggerated Nollywood movies. " I said.
The hyper of this supposedly romantic comedy was getting on my nerves, every girl I came across was talking about the extravagance of the wedding in movie; not really my favorite topic.
So I decided to watch the movie, the comedy filled movie. I didn't find it funny at all. God, I hate being right. I really do. It wasn't funny at all, that you  clench your teeth in horror of the exaggerately crap.

1. They tried to put too much details to the movie but overdid. It was an overdose of a supposedly perfect movie. The scene of the thief, was unnecessary drama.
2. The wedding planner was the highest of the exaggeration. It was bad attempt at humor. I wished I could flip her out of the movie. Her ass was overly dramatic.
3. The movie was a pathetic imitation at a comedy. Why Ay?  Why the unnecessary dry jokes. Why use the pastor as an  attempt to humor?  Many whys. The jokes were sour as grapes.
5. What is use of the white lady?  It sounded more pathetic to imitate her person as one fond of Nigeria culture it's so bad. She seems so fake and unrealistic about her feelings for things Nigerian.
6. Why were they trying hard to imitate white weddings in a typical Nigerian wedding. It was so unrealistic. The foreign food at a Nigerian wedding.
 I can't still believe they went overboard to make this movie with 5million. They would  have done better.
But I really loved the fact, they promoted Culture and showed union between two tribes. The food, fabrics, the hyper of Nigerian wedding. How we make wedding flashy and go broke.

Comments

Popular Posts