Learn To Enjoy Being Alone


 Most of us are the mushy and clingy with people, We can't just be alone or we are scared of being alone. As a child, I learnt independence how I can enjoy myself without anyone but me. Sometimes it can be really lonely to be yourself, so we think. I can only get bored rarely, but I love my silence and space. 

 Girls were getting boyfriends, while I was gathering books, mangoes and a large variety of music. I was enough for myself. I didn't need to have someone to watch movies or catch up with my old shows. I just cuddle in the couch till I fall asleep in my own arms. 

How can I have lived so far, without so much people in my life. It's easy, but I don't try to pretend that is always easy. It is not. 

1. Love yourself.  Do you love yourself that you will die for you. That's the way it is. Just like when you love someone too. The love you give to others give it to yourself. 

2. Buy yourself a gift and make yourself feel special. It could be anything, go to the shopping mall, and get yourself, your favorite snack. I love chocolate, when I crave for it, I get it. You won't feel the neediness to have someone make you feel special. 

3. See movies alone in the cinemas or at home. See your old favourite movies, every spare time you get. Don't wait to share the moment with anyone. You don't have to. Cling to yourself, go wild about movies, and see them wrapped up in the covers eating popcorn.

4.Get naked and cook.  This is a tradition, it is a way you can get in touch with your sexuality and feel your sexiness.Do you need to be told how sexy you are. Tell yourself. Be your own sexy chef, stop your fantasy about having a hunk boyfriend or shapely girlfriend cook naked for you. 

5. Enjoy wine. Take good wine, and enjoy with good meals. Wine is like a sensual partner. It is a good company, put you in a good mood, when that loneliness creeps in. Read a book with wine. 

Comments

Popular Posts