We Can Collaborate, Rather Than Blame The System.







If I was younger, maybe a bit naive. I will have all this ideas about how nothing can actually work in Africa, how many innovations might be suffocated by the circumstances we face from bad governance and our shaking institutions. Most Africans are quick to complain about everything inherently wrong with Africa and they believe they can do better if they had resources.

Believe me, if they were empowered with  the resources: fast internet and computer, better camera and support ...they won't play better than Michael Jordan, run the best businesses or even do the leadership business better. The biggest factor isn't resources, I think more of the You factor.

 Africans are natural naggers, I think my
experience with most energetic youths have probably shaped my profound thinking, about how we are just lazy, both physically and mentally. We can talk bad all day about how so much the government have not done shit for us, it's a strange system
But then we do nothing. Just rant and wait for saviours.

  I have had a deep curiosity about the grand complex ideas surrounding Africa, what really matters and what can work. In a few years, I draft an idea, Africans need to take ownership, of the tourism sector, and a whole lot of other sectors, the future of the continent.

 We are constantly being  bombarded by the ideas that since we lack sufficient resources, nothing much can actually work.  And to me, this does really make sense, I believe I have read a lot of inspiring stories of Africans in their own way solving Africa's  problems. Ordinary Africans bursting with creativity and innovative ideas.

 We can sit and complain about everything inherently wrong with Africa, as our 50 year olds leaders sit crossed legged somewhere, sip cocktails and shut away from our rants. It won't change anything, it never did.

  If we collaborate we can do a lot, rather than being busy blaming people and institutions for our shortcomings and failures, yes all these are factors exist , I didn't say doesn't, but what about the you factor. How mentally strong enough are we?  A total mental revolution, that's what we need.
 Using the internet we begin to think collaboratively and innovate together. We have now a platform, where borders and finance are not  restrictions, where  we have a voice.

 We need to empathize with ourselves and begin to rescue ourselves.


Comments

  1. I find this article interesting and well written. I enjoyed reading it. I totally agree with you, we are always talking about problems and not thinking of solutions. It's about time we grow up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love and for all support. I find inspiration from you and learning to focus.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts