The Old Fashioned Way - Olisa Okoule Roots Classic Suits With African Caps.


   I love classic men, you know the old fashioned way, the designer clothes, these men remind of "The GodFathers", the movie. Clean and slaying. Classic men are slayers in a more sophisticated way, no doubt, I love men who rock in shorts and jeans, but in suits, it's sexy, it's exquisite taste, vintage and leathers. Why can't he be both
.







     I think he's only the Man doing, the classic man shit remixed with traditional caps. He's the African James Bond, the old fashioned way choose him. Olisa Okolue, is a Nigerian fashion designer, into exclusive menwears brand, "CharlesKolz Couture".






He had legalized, suits with traditional caps and papa's caps, it got me thrilled. The classic thing got a signature, pretty vintage suits, that roots with African caps, and all that Africaness. When he was asked what inspires him to use traditional caps to wear with classic suits, 
  "My African heritage of course. I can't lose my identity, must show in all my endeavours." were his exact words. 
  He uses his designs to trigger his African identity, and bring alive those old fashioned caps. 

He manages an instragram page @olisaokolue
@charleskolz


  

Comments

Popular Posts